Hello from somewhere in Eastwood City. I am in the office. Work is piled up and I am taking a quick break from it all. I can't wait for the weekend to start as it spells B.U.S.Y. lol! I'm going to Shangri-La today to buy a gift for a cousin who's getting married on the 29th. Then, I am heading off to Rockwell for her bridal shower. After the bridal shower, we go to their place to make chika and eat our hearts out. A chance to practice the Rebel which I can't really do during weekdays. Sunday morning is time for rest, process some photos then proceed to our company Christmas party in the evening. I am expecting a long evening as my manager is planning a drinking party after. Can you say hectic? :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Catching Fire!
Oooh! Another movie for me to watch out for! Catching Fire will come to theaters November 22, 2013! Here's a sneak peek of the releas...
-
Oooh! Another movie for me to watch out for! Catching Fire will come to theaters November 22, 2013! Here's a sneak peek of the releas...
-
I have never wanted to leave this place so bad as now. Gah! I hate who I am becoming. I am always grumpy and negative and always see the bad...
-
ETA : The leave some love thingy is now officially closed since my birthday is officially over lol! I will be announcing the winner tomorrow...
No comments:
Post a Comment