I've been feeling lethargic lately. I honestly don't know why. All I want to do is lie down and sleep and watch tv. Sigh. I did some Shaun T.'s the other day lest I gain more weight. I don't know if it has anything to do with my stress level at work or it's just plain "katamaran". There are a lot of things for me to do so it's definitely not boredom. Have you ever felt that way? Not wanting to do anything? Not even think? I'm so pathetic.
December 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Catching Fire!
Oooh! Another movie for me to watch out for! Catching Fire will come to theaters November 22, 2013! Here's a sneak peek of the releas...
-
Oooh! Another movie for me to watch out for! Catching Fire will come to theaters November 22, 2013! Here's a sneak peek of the releas...
-
I have never wanted to leave this place so bad as now. Gah! I hate who I am becoming. I am always grumpy and negative and always see the bad...
-
ETA : The leave some love thingy is now officially closed since my birthday is officially over lol! I will be announcing the winner tomorrow...
No comments:
Post a Comment