August 27, 2009

Re-Focus

I need to focus more. I am veering away from my 2010 goal and I am not happy about it. It is time to take stock of what is happening, sit down and revisit my plans.

I know it was of my own doing. I wasn't careful enough. I was not thinking. I was carefree. And now the consequences are staring me in the face! Knocking on my door. I will face them one by one and know in my heart that things will settle and I will be able to get back on my feet again.

So today I write this down to remind me of this day. The day when I will push myself upright and continue working towards my goal.

It is hard but I am not giving up! I refuse to give up! I can do this! I know I can!

No comments:

Catching Fire!

Oooh! Another movie for me to watch out for! Catching Fire will come to theaters November 22, 2013!  Here's a sneak peek of the releas...