January 24, 2013

Checking In.

Hello? Anyone, out there? This is me checking in. Yeah, still here. Still alive.

I've been doing pretty good ever since I left my corporate job to stay home and take care of the husbo. So much has happened in the span of a year! We opened a business, traveled and rescued two adorable kitties from the street!  2012 was a mixture of highs and lows but what really struck me was that WE SURVIVED!

God has proven Himself faithful in our lives once again! He is truly amazing!

Hopefully, 2013 will bring me back to regular blog writing. I forgot how blogging can be such a stress reliever for me. We'll see if I can really stick to it this time around. :-)

No comments:

Catching Fire!

Oooh! Another movie for me to watch out for! Catching Fire will come to theaters November 22, 2013!  Here's a sneak peek of the releas...