January 31, 2013

Time Flies!

A few more hours and it's February and just like that, a whole month is gone.  Before you know it, Christmas carols will once again permeate everywhere! Yeah, time can fly by like that.  I know because 2012 was such a blur to me!

But this year I am trying to slow down a bit and appreciate the life I have. After all, it was the main reason why I decided to take a leap of faith and leave my corporate job.

I've been taking baby steps and so far so good. One of the things I've managed to do was time management when it comes to the business. I do my best to be productive during business hours so that I can enjoy time with my family outside of those hours. Weekends and holidays are also sacred now and no amount of money offered will make me work on a weekend. Sorry.

It's not easy but doable. I now have the time to read and blog again! Woohoo! In fact I already finished John Green's "The Fault in our Stars" (which is a great book, by the way). I have other books lined up already!

So yeah, time flies but I ain't speeding with it. I am slowing down and savoring the journey.  February, I welcome you with open arms. Bring it on!

No comments:

Catching Fire!

Oooh! Another movie for me to watch out for! Catching Fire will come to theaters November 22, 2013!  Here's a sneak peek of the releas...