February 8, 2007

It's up! Whee!

Woohoo! Our connection's up and running na! :) Special shout out to our friend Lau for checking into this! We owe you one sis. :)

Okay, just a quickie post before I leave for work. Just wanted to upload my LO's :)

LO018_ZARAH

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Scrap Chic Studio's Bliss Mini Kit, Scrap Chic Studios Flurries Alpha,

Journaling: Your courage and strength never fails to amaze and inspire me. I have always been very conservative about voicing out my thoughts but you inspired me to speak out especially if it's the truth. I never thought that strength and beauty can be fused into one - until I met you. You're truly a beautiful person inside-out!

LO019_Sisters

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

LO019_Sister CREDITS:

Shabby Princess SM Piece a cake page, Shabby Princess Scarling Dinner Party Embelishments, Shabby Princess Pink Dot Ribbon

No comments:

Catching Fire!

Oooh! Another movie for me to watch out for! Catching Fire will come to theaters November 22, 2013!  Here's a sneak peek of the releas...