December 16, 2007

My 5 Things

I was tagged by Kitts. 5 things found in my bag:
  • D&G Light Blue perfume
  • iPod Video
  • Personal and Office Mobile Phones
  • Wallet
  • Starbucks 2008 Planner

5 things found in my wallet

  • Maxicare Card
  • Payroll ATM
  • Receipts
  • Cash
  • SSS ID

5 Things found in my room

  • Bed
  • My Laptop
  • DVD Player
  • Vanity Table
  • AC

5 Things I've Always Wanted To Do

  • Learn French
  • Travel Out of the Country
  • Skydive
  • Learn how to cook
  • Learn Photography

5 Things I am Currently Into

  • Photography
  • Blogging
  • Online Assignments
  • Shopping
  • Digiscrapping

5 People to Tag this Meme

  • Juliet
  • Quel
  • Ate JennyL
  • Mai
  • Juliana

No comments:

Catching Fire!

Oooh! Another movie for me to watch out for! Catching Fire will come to theaters November 22, 2013!  Here's a sneak peek of the releas...