December 22, 2007
Online Learning
“This blog post is based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com.
If you are planning to get another degree or probably thinking of getting your degree, I suggest Online Learning is the way to go. It's easy and convenient. And while you're on that thought, I suggest you get it from from an accredited, fully online university who was chosen as a finalist for an award - yes, I am talking about Capella University. They are a finalist for the Minnesota Tekne Award in the Technology User category. Capella University offers graduate degree programs in business, information technology, education, health and a lot more. They also have bachelor degree programs available. They currently serve nearly 20,000 students from all 50 states and 56 countries.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Catching Fire!
Oooh! Another movie for me to watch out for! Catching Fire will come to theaters November 22, 2013! Here's a sneak peek of the releas...
-
Oooh! Another movie for me to watch out for! Catching Fire will come to theaters November 22, 2013! Here's a sneak peek of the releas...
-
ETA : The leave some love thingy is now officially closed since my birthday is officially over lol! I will be announcing the winner tomorrow...
-
I have never wanted to leave this place so bad as now. Gah! I hate who I am becoming. I am always grumpy and negative and always see the bad...
No comments:
Post a Comment