February 7, 2011

Need For Storage Space

This post brought to you by PhotoFlashDrive by Pexagon Technology. All opinions are 100% mine.

photography flash drives

I can't call myself a professional but I have this interest in photography.  I've been dabbling with it since 2 years ago and one of the most important thing I learned was to back up my photos in several storage spaces.  In the past two years, I've nearly filled up our EHD and I am now searching for additional storage space.  I am looking for cool flash drives for photographers for us to use.

I wanted something I could bring with me during shoots so i could easily do back up. I want them personalized for the husband and I so our drives don't get mixed up.  My search led me to Pexagon. This company offers trendy, stylish and personalized storage spaces. They also offer photographers 25% discount on personalized USB, Flash Drives and Portable Hard Drives.  Prices are affordable and the styles are really cool!  What I loved best was they could engrave a logo on the front and up to two lines on the back of the USB flash drives.

If you have your own studio, this would really be a neat souvenir or promotional item for your clients.  What better way to promote your business in this techie generation than to give away afforable but personalized photography flash drives, right? 

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Catching Fire!

Oooh! Another movie for me to watch out for! Catching Fire will come to theaters November 22, 2013!  Here's a sneak peek of the releas...