September 19, 2005

Baby dream on hold

Hello everyone. Finally an update. Wasn't able to update for the longest time cause wala na kaming PC sa house =( I tried posting a blog through our office email pero di yata puede. =( Anyway, was finally able to get rid of the UTI, thank God! But a new finding has made me depressed. I was found to have endometrioma on my right ovary =( Sabi nung OB that I went to kailangan daw injection for 6 months para matunaw yung endometrioma. =( haay. I have to ask for a second opinion pa but will update you all. Well, so much for the baby dream. put on hold muna sha. =( On the work front, okay naman. Have adjusted na to the early morning schedule. Next month rotation na naman, and hopefully I get my regularization na din next month. Am having so much fun with my current supervisor. Sobrang cool and supportive. Sana maging sup ko sha ulet. =) Okay yun lang muna updates. Will do my best to update sa pagpunta ko sa ob ulit.

No comments:

Catching Fire!

Oooh! Another movie for me to watch out for! Catching Fire will come to theaters November 22, 2013!  Here's a sneak peek of the releas...