April 17, 2007

Baby Dreaming

I realized there are a lot of people out there who are wanting to have children right now but due to some circumstances, couldn't - yet. I am one of them baby dreamers and I decided to put up My Baby Dreams to encourage women like me to continue to dream and pray. No matter what our circumstances are, one day soon, we will hold that miracle in our arms.

Those who were baby dreaming and now have their own bundle of joy, please, share your stories with us. We are in need of inspiration.

The blog is still in it's infancy stage so pardon the bare design and content. Please visit us once in a while for updates.

Thanks!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I crazy for lovely and pretty baby, they're equal to the angels.hooooo...

Nyree said...

Hi dum-dumface, thanks for dropping by. Aren't babies cute and adorable? and yes you are right they are like angels.

Catching Fire!

Oooh! Another movie for me to watch out for! Catching Fire will come to theaters November 22, 2013!  Here's a sneak peek of the releas...