March 10, 2008

Poles Apart

I truly cherish the weekends when I can just laze around and not think about work. This particular weekend, since I was soo itching to leave the house and go somewhere, me and the husband woke up early and hauled our lazy bums to UP Diliman to practice. We had fun and I realized we finally found something fun to do together - photography.
Don't get me wrong, we do enjoy doing other things together like eating or watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S on DVD over and over and over (lol!), but when it comes to other stuff, we are poles apart, I tell you! We don't like the same music, we don't like the same movies, or foods. And I guess, in one way or another, it's healthy as you both retain some individuality. Still, it is kind of fun to have a hobby that we both like.
Now the only problem is, after taking pictures, we are glued to our own laptops - editing. I wish someone could talk a snapshot of us - one queen sized bed, 2 laptops, 2 people using it, both serious and not talking. lol! How crazy are we?
Anyway, there are other pics over at my other blog. I hope you take a peek :)

No comments:

Catching Fire!

Oooh! Another movie for me to watch out for! Catching Fire will come to theaters November 22, 2013!  Here's a sneak peek of the releas...