May 26, 2007

Our Next Movie Date

I can't wait to watch this:

Growing up with 2 brothers and male cousins, it is no wonder The Transformers is one of my childhood favorites. Autobots, Decepticons, Optimus Prime, Bumblebee. They are all I can remember. I may not know the entire story or remember all the characters but I am excited to see how this movie will turn out. I'm sure the cinemas would be full to the brim. Hmm maybe we should reserve as early as now? 7.4.07 is the date. Nice movie for indepedence day don't you think?

Oh, and have you seen the trailer? Way cool! Watch it here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i will definitly going to watch that too! kasabay ko ring lumaki yang mga yan! heheh.. even saw the movieng cartoon...

Nyree said...

Hi Eli! Kakaexcite no? kinakanta kanta ko pa yung theme song :P

Catching Fire!

Oooh! Another movie for me to watch out for! Catching Fire will come to theaters November 22, 2013!  Here's a sneak peek of the releas...