May 28, 2007

Would You Like a Date with a Celebrity?

I live in a country where everyone is prone to being star struck. I'm not saying it in a bad way as I get starstruck too. But I really find it funny sometimes what people would do just to get a glimpse of their favorite celebrity. I don't think this is confined in our country alone though.

Take in particular this contest where you can win a date with sexy actress Mirelly Taylor, star of Kiss Me Again and Serving Sara. This contest is called "Seduce a Celeb". Contestants would submit videos on seducing a celebrity and their prize would be a date with the superstar. GoFish has made an onine first in introducing this contest because the audience becomes part of the program through voting. The cool thing is that Emmy Award Winning Producer, Scott Sternberg, and Andrew Firestone from “The Bachelor” are part of the show. You can download the Free videos at GoFish.com

Check out this submission:

This is my favorite because I really find this guy hilarious. I mean the whole video felt like he just thought of seducing Mirelly Taylor when he was eating some fruit. And did you see the way he was deliberately flourishing his hands like miming or something? Really funny. Don't even get me started on how he was squeezing those bananas! I don't think he's gonna win but I just find it funny.

I wonder who the next celebrity would be. Not that I'm ever going to submit a video. But if it's gonna be like Brad Pitt or Tom Cruise or some other hunk, who knows? You might watch one of my videos there. Not!!!! LOL!

But seriously, it's worth a visit. It's gonna make your day (wink!)

No comments:

Catching Fire!

Oooh! Another movie for me to watch out for! Catching Fire will come to theaters November 22, 2013!  Here's a sneak peek of the releas...