June 25, 2007

Monday and Ilocos

It's another manic Monday! :) How was your weekend? I've nothing to show for my weekend except me and the husband watching the 6th season of 24. We've just begun watching Heroes too and may I say it's another one in the favorites. Just a few more days until our Ilocos trip and I am excited. Haven't been to Ilocos yet so we'll be visiting a lot of places and sites. Pagudpud, Vigan and lots more! Time to put the S3 IS to the test! :) Apart from visiting a new place, I am ecstatic at the prospect of finally using the S3. I don't use it often because I commute to work and it's quite bulky. Makes me think about the EOS 400D, how am I supposed to lugger it around? :( Hah! I'd find a way somehow.

No comments:

Catching Fire!

Oooh! Another movie for me to watch out for! Catching Fire will come to theaters November 22, 2013!  Here's a sneak peek of the releas...