June 25, 2007

Overwhelmed

Have you ever felt overwhelmed by your dreams? Like you want to do a lot of different things at once?

Well, that's exactly how I feel right now. I feel like I've so much I want to do that 24 hours in a day isn't enough. First off, I want to learn photography, may be join a class. In connection with that, I'd like to take a trip to different places and just take pictures - lots of pictures. A Digital SLR camera is already in the works and I may be getting that around the end of this year but that's not an essential. I have my S3 and I want to put that to good use first. I guess I've been bitten by the photography bug huh?

Second on my list is HipHop dance classes. I know, I know, it's quite far out but really, I'd like to try joining a class one of these days. Anyone know any classes?

Third on my list is kick boxing. It interests me because I'd realy love to lose these extra weight.

And last but not the least, is learn how to drive. Well, a car is in plan but not in the nearest future. But hey, it's not bad to learn while the car isnt here - isn't it?

tsk tsk, overwhelming wants. I don't even know if I need these lol!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm always overwhelmed.. parang kulang ang 24 hours talaga..

Nyree said...

Oo nga Amore eh. Haaay! :P

Anonymous said...

Yes, I know exactly how you feel! I too would like to do kickboxing, but have not had the courage to do so!
I always feel like I am chasing too many dreams ... some of them conflicting! You are not alone!

Anonymous said...

I've always wanted to join a hiphop class! Tara lets :D

Nyree said...

@ockhamsstudent: Thank you for the encouragement! :)

@Joy: everyday makes me really really serious about joingin a class. hahahah. as if naman, sana kayanin ko. You know of a class somewhere ba? :)

Catching Fire!

Oooh! Another movie for me to watch out for! Catching Fire will come to theaters November 22, 2013!  Here's a sneak peek of the releas...