June 12, 2007

Wishing on the Same Star

Have you ever wished you could be like one of those superheroes who could see the galaxy up close? I know I do. As a child, my brother and I would sneak up on the roof of our house every night and just lay there looking at the stars. Other kids prefer to look at the clouds, but we'd rather watch those beautiful and dazzling diamonds in the velvet black sky. At times we would race each other on who could see the first twinkling star. Of course we both wanted to be the first to recite that poem "star light, star bright, first star I see tonight. I wish I may, I wish I might make my wish come true tonight" or something like that. Other times, we would wait patiently for a glimmer of a shooting star in hopes of making our wishes come true. Well, for me that is. For my brother, it's the hope of seeing an alien! lol! But always, our talks would never end without wishing we could see that galaxy up close. With today's technology, I guess our wish has finally come true with meade my sky. It's a handheld device that helps you identify and or locate everything possible in the galaxy. It gives you a multimedia planetarium-like experience! No need for bulky science textbooks, meade my sky is all you need!

It features a full color LCD screen and is an interactive, multi-media device!

Hmm will my brother share the expenses with me to buy this amazing product? What do you think?

No comments:

Catching Fire!

Oooh! Another movie for me to watch out for! Catching Fire will come to theaters November 22, 2013!  Here's a sneak peek of the releas...