August 13, 2007

San Francisco Sight Seeing

Our friends will celebrate their 10th year wedding anniversary in a couple of days and I heard they will be taking a romantic out of town trip. Awww! I wish you all the best guys!

It got me dreaming of our 10th year wedding anniversary plans. I've a lot in mind but watching a favorite TV show made me think about San Francisco. I know, I know, Paris sounds more romantic but San Francisco sounds fun!

It could be romantic too you know. We could visit Sonoma and Napa counties and do a wine country sightseeing or go to Fisherman's wharf and enjoy the view. Whee, my nerves are tingling with excitement, am I crazy or what? lol!

So like the dreamer that I am, I found this wonderful site that has a lot of great deals on San Francisco Sightseeing . From a Deluxe city tour to a Bike the Golden Gate tour, name it they've got it!

The site is so easy to navigate and the prices you see already includes taxes and fees. You can even print eTickets at home! How great is that? And take this, they give a detailed view of the trip and an interactive map to boot!

I definitely will go book with them on our 10th. For the meantime, I'll subscribe to their Trusted Tours eNewsletter to keep me up to date.

Now, I wonder how crooked Lombard Street really is? lol!

No comments:

Catching Fire!

Oooh! Another movie for me to watch out for! Catching Fire will come to theaters November 22, 2013!  Here's a sneak peek of the releas...