August 15, 2007

Unproductive at Work

I could not get any work done. For some reason I could not access our network where all of our files are located. I am getting frustrated by the minute. I called up our IT folks and they say they'll get the computer in the morning and will take about 3 to 4 hours to re-image the PC. I asked if they could get the CPU and do the re-imaging now but the person I spoke with said: "Well it's going to take 3 to 4 hours so let's do it in the morning." I had to bite my tongue from saying something really nasty.

I'm sorry, I know they have other tasks on hand too, and as much as I want to understand, I just didn't see the point in waiting until the morning to get the CPU and thus prolonging the process. If they get the CPU now, who knows it gets finished early.

I'm just ranting here cause I have a lot of things I need to do that totally depends on that network drive. But hey, maybe this is a good thing after all since I could post. :P

No comments:

Catching Fire!

Oooh! Another movie for me to watch out for! Catching Fire will come to theaters November 22, 2013!  Here's a sneak peek of the releas...