October 24, 2007

French Beds

Since the husband is now moving to a better job, he decided last Sunday we would move to our own place early next year! Woot! I just hope the decision sticks. lol! So now, I am beyond excited about our own place and my head is filled with a lot of ideas.

One of the things I would love to have in our bedroom is a very romantic theme (our wedding theme was romance) and what better way to get ideas from than France! I really want those French Beds from French Beds UK. All their designs have this romantic feel to it.

The beds are available at Time4Sleep and they have a wide variety of French beds for you to choose from. Trust me, if you are a hopeless romantic like me, you would drool over their fabulous beds! With free delivery and a price promise, you won't go wrong with them! Imagine, if you find the same item on the internet that has a lower price than they have, they promise to beat that price!

No comments:

Catching Fire!

Oooh! Another movie for me to watch out for! Catching Fire will come to theaters November 22, 2013!  Here's a sneak peek of the releas...