October 24, 2007

It's Cold!

It's been freezing cold here since yesterday! okay, so maybe that was an exaggerated version, but it is really cold! It's one of those things that tell you that Christmas is only a few weeks away. :)

I don't know, I love cold weather than hot and humid. When the weather is cold, you save up on electricty because you tend not to use the aircon, or even the fan and your refrigerator doesn't work too hard since it's cold. When it's cold, it is much much easier for me to sleep and get some rest but harder for me to get out of the bed. lol!

What about you? Which weather do you like better? Cold or hot and humid?

No comments:

Catching Fire!

Oooh! Another movie for me to watch out for! Catching Fire will come to theaters November 22, 2013!  Here's a sneak peek of the releas...