October 3, 2007

Garage Blues

The husband and I are finally planning to get our own car. It's not going to be easy though and I am honestly having reservations since a car not only costs a ton but maintaining it can be quite costly too! But the husband is insistent so plans are underway.

It's really exciting though and I went "Monica Geller" on him the other day. I asked him to clean the garage and keep it clean. Well not only for the future car but the mess was really an eyesore! Now that the garage is spic and span, I am actuallly thinking of getting diamond plate cabinets to further enhance its look.

Hmm..maybe I should get one for our room too! lol!

No comments:

Catching Fire!

Oooh! Another movie for me to watch out for! Catching Fire will come to theaters November 22, 2013!  Here's a sneak peek of the releas...