November 21, 2007

New Zealand

I was watching the lifestyle network the other day and one of the destinations was New Zealand. When I saw the different places they went to, I was like WOW! One particular place was Christchurch, oh man! I wish I was on one of the flights to Christchurch at that moment! The beautiful Cathedral Square designed in gothic revival style is the main attraction in this lovely place. Oh, what I would give to spend my vacation on one of the New Zealand Holidaysand enjoy their rich and colorful culture! Oh, wait a minute, my friend is going to New Zealand to work there this January, maybe I should go with her. Hmm. Let me check out great deals on New Zealand flightsfirst.

No comments:

Catching Fire!

Oooh! Another movie for me to watch out for! Catching Fire will come to theaters November 22, 2013!  Here's a sneak peek of the releas...