December 15, 2007

It's the Weekend!

Hello from somewhere in Eastwood City. I am in the office. Work is piled up and I am taking a quick break from it all. I can't wait for the weekend to start as it spells B.U.S.Y. lol! I'm going to Shangri-La today to buy a gift for a cousin who's getting married on the 29th. Then, I am heading off to Rockwell for her bridal shower. After the bridal shower, we go to their place to make chika and eat our hearts out. A chance to practice the Rebel which I can't really do during weekdays. Sunday morning is time for rest, process some photos then proceed to our company Christmas party in the evening. I am expecting a long evening as my manager is planning a drinking party after. Can you say hectic? :)

No comments:

Catching Fire!

Oooh! Another movie for me to watch out for! Catching Fire will come to theaters November 22, 2013!  Here's a sneak peek of the releas...