December 7, 2007

The Rebel Isn't Even Here...

..and yet I got 2 SMS asking for a photoshoot! lol! Feeling naman ako! A friend from long ago saw my flickr and multiply accounts and asked for a photoshoot. For what hindi pa nya sinasabi. Then, S, my colleague who is getting married in February is asking me to shoot their wedding. Whoa! Wait lang! Pressure! I told her I don't have the capacity pa to shoot a wedding and gave her referals but she adamantly wants me to be the one. Haller! Simple wedding lang naman daw no fanfare but still, diba? Yikes. So, I have about 2 months to learn the basics and then do my best to capture moments of her big day. Again, PRESSURE!

No comments:

Catching Fire!

Oooh! Another movie for me to watch out for! Catching Fire will come to theaters November 22, 2013!  Here's a sneak peek of the releas...