December 9, 2007

LA Criminal Defense Blog

I recently visited a blog about Criminal Law and I find it really informative. Having a lot of relatives living in California, I found it important to read about criminal defense laws in that state. I sent a YM to my aunts and uncles over there to check out this Los Angeles Criminal Defense Blog | California Criminal Attorneys Law Blog that I found. It would bode well for them to at least have knowledge on the various cases that is discussed in this blog.

The blog author, Dmitry Gorin is a professor at the UCLA and Pepperdine School. He is a lawyer and frequently provides commentary on Court TV. Check out the blog, he has various topics from domestic violence to white collar crime. And you know what else? he also does analysis of celebrity prosecution.

No comments:

Catching Fire!

Oooh! Another movie for me to watch out for! Catching Fire will come to theaters November 22, 2013!  Here's a sneak peek of the releas...