February 7, 2008

Living Life

Wow! It has been more than a month since I last posted. I seriously missed blogging. I missed having a life. Thanks to those who visited and left notes on my sidebar. I will be adding you all on my link list soon! I will leave comments on your blogs too when I am done adding you in. :)
Well, work is still crazy but I decided to slow down. No matter what I do, work will pile up anyway so what the heck, why don't I enjoy my life, right? It's not as if I am just sitting around doing nothing at work. Hell, I work my ass off!
Sometimes, I just get carried away with work that I tend to forget everything else. I am just glad the husband is a patient guy and he understands the nature of my job. but I really don't want to push it so I always remind myself that I have a husband who needs my time and attention.
So yeah, it has been all work for me. But that is changing big time. I am giving myself a chance to live life to the fullest.
I am excited this February though. Not because it's the heart month but because starting February 16, I will be joining Jo Avila's Basic Photography Saturday classes! I'll tell you more about it soon!

No comments:

Catching Fire!

Oooh! Another movie for me to watch out for! Catching Fire will come to theaters November 22, 2013!  Here's a sneak peek of the releas...