February 28, 2008

Recruiting Firms

Are you looking for a job? Having a hard time doing so? Well, there's a solution to that. Try AEFeldman.com. They offer recruitment services. A.E. Feldman and associates is an executive recruiting firm that has maintained a high standard of service in their field. Their recruiters have had successful careers in the industries they represent and have the proper knowledge, contacts and feel for their respective fields. Their practice ares include financial and risk management service, legal and legal support services among others. I checked out their website and I had fun browsing through their job openings. The site is also easy to browse as you can search for jobs by Category, by location and by keyword. I will definitely go back and check them out if I need to look for a job.

No comments:

Catching Fire!

Oooh! Another movie for me to watch out for! Catching Fire will come to theaters November 22, 2013!  Here's a sneak peek of the releas...