March 10, 2008

Tags and Awards

Hi, thanks to all who tagged me and gave my blog some awards. I am so sorry for not getting to do them sooner. But anyway, here goes: This one is from Farah: Have you in your childhood been to a girl scout or summer camp and one of the games that you played is creating the longest human line? Let's relive the moment of summer camp and let's try to make the longest human line...
Rule: Copy the entire list and add your name below the person who tagged you. Then tag at least 5 friends (But you can tag as many as you like) and visit their blog to let them know you tagged them.
  • Abie - Journey to Life
  • Abie - MyPlanetPurple
  • Farah - changing lanes
  • Bela
  • Kaptyurd by Howell
  • Aggie
  • Apols
  • Apple
  • Thea
  • Jacqui
  • Jane
  • Jody
  • Joy
  • Kelly
  • Mich
  • Peachy
  • Vien
  • Nick
  • Nyree
  • Anyone who wants to grab it, be my guest! :) The next portion is for the blog awards passed on to me. I'd like to thank Alpha and Em for these awards: These 2 awards are from Em of Something Purple. Thanks Em! I truly feel honored!

    And last but most certainly not the least, this red carpet blog award is from Alpha. Thanks girl! I feel like being in the oscars too with this award. :)

    Thanks again everyone! Next step: go bloghopping! whee!

    No comments:

    Catching Fire!

    Oooh! Another movie for me to watch out for! Catching Fire will come to theaters November 22, 2013!  Here's a sneak peek of the releas...