December 28, 2008

Holidays and Goals

How's your holiday so far? Mine was busy...busy but FUN!! I had the chance to spend time with the husband and my family. Now I am having some me time but my mind just can't stop working. I am organizing my myriad of thoughts and believe me it is no easy task. There are just so many things I want to do! I have always struggled with indecision. I always have a hard time pinpointing what it is I truly want. And for 2009, instead of thinking about resolutions that I wouldn't be able to keep anyway, I decided I'd rather list down my goals for 2009.

So, since I am still organizing those goals (and thanks to Aggie, I am now creating lists! haha!), I will leave you with some photos. Nah, not holiday photos. These are from a wedding we attended in Daet, Camarines Norte last December 8. Jojo and Freida's wedding. We had tons of fun there and thanks to Jojo and Freida, hubby and I had the chance to hold our rebels again to do some back up shots. These are a few of our favorites. We're not done editing most of them hehe. Hope you'll like 'em:

No comments:

Catching Fire!

Oooh! Another movie for me to watch out for! Catching Fire will come to theaters November 22, 2013!  Here's a sneak peek of the releas...