July 29, 2010

Touched

Mouth Hanging open. Tears falling freely. I close my eyes. I stand up. Close my eyes again. Sit. I am restless...because my heart just can't contain the joy and amazement of how Glorious You are. You are God!

I dance. I sing. I cry. I smile and I praise and worship You! My heart just can't stop praising You, God! I want to be caught in this moment forever...because during this quiet time of ours today, You touched me. I felt Your never ending love for me, and I know that's just a taste, I know You love me more than I can ever imagine.

People may call me crazy if they saw me, but I don't care. All I care about is You, my Father, my God, my Lord! You alone are God who reigns!

No comments:

Catching Fire!

Oooh! Another movie for me to watch out for! Catching Fire will come to theaters November 22, 2013!  Here's a sneak peek of the releas...