October 6, 2010

Procrastinator Me

You may think this funny but I just recently had myself scheduled for the SSS ID Capture. I had one before but my ID bore my single surname. Now, after almost 6 years of being married, I am finally having my ID changed! LOL!

Another thing is renewal of my passport. I think my old passport was released way back when I was 9 years old hahaha! I never found the time to renew it. But now I am taking hold of my life and having it renewed. Who knows I might travel soon. ;-)

It felt good to finally accomplish these things. What can I say? I am one big procrastinator!

I hope things go well during the passport renewal.

No comments:

Catching Fire!

Oooh! Another movie for me to watch out for! Catching Fire will come to theaters November 22, 2013!  Here's a sneak peek of the releas...