January 2, 2011

Mackenzie Foy is Renesmee "Nessie" Cullen

It’s 2011 and one of the things I am looking forward to is the first part of Breaking Dawn the movie.  I loved the books and I am particularly excited for this movie!  Breaking Dawn is the last book in the saga and they have decided to do the movie in two parts.

In Breaking Dawn, Bella and Edward get married and go to a romantic honeymoon in Isle Esme.  Bella, still human, gets pregnant and gives birth to a daughter – Renesmee – named after Renee, Bella’s mother and Esme, Edward’s mother.  She’s half vampire, half human that grows at an alarming rate.  This causes uproar with both the wolves and the Volturi and Edward and Bella do all they can to save their daughter.

Of particular interest to me was, who will be cast as Renesmee in this movie?  Summit Entertainment announced Mackenzie Foy got the role and I couldn’t agree more. She looks adorable enough to have you tied around her little pinkie! I can totally picture her as Renesmee! What do you think?

Mackenzie Foy is Renesmee "Nessie" Cullen in The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part I

I am also excited to see the other casts like Irina, Tanya, Eleazar, and Garrett!  Here’s a teaser for The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part I.  The movie will be directed by Bill Condon based on the novel by Stephenie Meyer.  Screenplay by Melissa Rosenberg. A Summit Entertainment, Inc. Movie.  The movie is slated to be shown Nov 18, 2011 in the US.

A teaser image for The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part I. 
Of course the husbo would rather watch Kung Fu Panda 2, but, whatever! LOL! How about you? What movies are you looking forward to watching this 2011?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i was trying not to be so excited for this film coz there are lots of movies coming up before this but when i read about this, i don't know if i can still control my excitement :D
A Time To Weep and A Time To Laugh
Heartifying!

Nyree said...

@erwinquita: Thank you for dropping by! It's a long hard wait until November but I hope it's worth it. Kinda sad that it's the last movie.At least they're doing it in two parts, right? :) Have a great day!

Catching Fire!

Oooh! Another movie for me to watch out for! Catching Fire will come to theaters November 22, 2013!  Here's a sneak peek of the releas...