January 8, 2005

Nostalgia

I'm soo homesick! :,( I've been crying my eyes out for 5 minutes now and I can't seem to stop. Hubby and I went to our house today and spent time with my family. We had a great time chatting and doing stuff with my parents and my siblings. We took turns in telling Hubby some family anecdotes and stories. We stayed there the whole day and my parents drove us back here and that's where the nostalgia started. I don't know, I guess, it was because so much has changed since I got married. I mean, my family weren't that close before. We would often keep to ourselves when we're home but since I got married, my parents and I interact more and my siblings have been really nice (not that they weren't before, it's just...I don't know..different.) I guess, I feel happy and sad all at the same time. Happy because finally we were bonding as a family, sad because it had to happen now that I am married. :,( Waah! I just can't seem to stop crying. I guess this really comes with getting married. So Clarice, just in case you're reading this, just want you to know you're not alone with how you feel about leaving home (after the wedding). *HUGS*

No comments:

Catching Fire!

Oooh! Another movie for me to watch out for! Catching Fire will come to theaters November 22, 2013!  Here's a sneak peek of the releas...