February 15, 2005

Back to blogging...

I'm back! I got busy with job applications and interviews these past two weeks. Hay, I hope the final interview for the job that I want would go well. I've met the company president and the Chairman already and things went well naman. They were pretty cool actually. I guess ganon ang mga jamaican-americans. I will have a final interview this week, but they already gave me a list of requirments to submit. When I looked closely dun sa sheet of paper, may nakalagay na photocopy of passport (for Team Leaders, Supervisors, and management only). I was giddy, now at least I would have the chance to go abroad kahit na for training purposes. hehehe! babaw ko ba? di pa kasi ako nakakalabas ng bansa. mwehehe. Akala ko nung una joke joke lang nung operations manager yung tungkol sa training abroad. di pala. I guess it's because bago pa lang sila dito and the american partners want the pioneer employees to be trained abroad. naku sana nga. Hay, I hope this job goes well for me. Last December kasi, I resigned from a high paying job at a call center in Makati. The job was easy actually, kind of fun also. The pay was great! But the management was hell. The last straw was when they did not approve the 2 days leave that I was requesting before our wedding. Kasi daw wala pa akong leave credits. Huwaaat?!?!?! Hay the life of a call center agent. A lot of people think it's a no-brainer job, but it is not! Talking to american people isn't easy, especially dealing with their complaints and issues. You get cussed at, called a lot of names and shouted at a number of times. The work schedule is also hard. That's why I get irritated sometimes when some of my friends tell me that working in a call center isn't really a job. What the hell do they know about being in a call center?! It's a job in every sense of the word and it's not an easy job but equally fulfilling, especially the salary hehehe! Anyways, enough ranting, this new job that I applied for is also a call center. It's a new call center at ortigas and so far they're considering me for a supervisory position. The management has been great. I've been interviewd by no less than the company president himself and it was a lot of fun. I hope I get in. =) ***** Yesterday was our first Valentines day as husband and wife. We did not go out on a date though, we just stayed home. But we did get ourselves a valentine gift, a Canon Powershot A70 digital camera! Me so happy! =) Kaso yung pc namin is having some problems with Twunk 16 something. di madetect yung cam. kaya di pa kami makaupload ng pics. =(

No comments:

Catching Fire!

Oooh! Another movie for me to watch out for! Catching Fire will come to theaters November 22, 2013!  Here's a sneak peek of the releas...