February 3, 2005

Tag I'm IT!

I've been tagged by Kitts Random 10: 1. Fall For You (Shanice) 2. Colors of Love (Boyz II Men) 3. Spend My Life With You (Eric Benet & Tamia) 4. I Was Born to Love You (George Duke) 5. You Should Know by Now (Nyoy Volante) 6. I'll Be There For You (Rembrandts) 7. You're My You (Nyoy Volante) 8. Shoo-Bee-Doo (Madonna) 9. Just Because (Bernie Williams and David Benoit) 10. Forever for You (Deodato) 1. What is the total amount of music files on your computer? 334Mb =) 2. The last CD you bought is: I forgot. It's usually hubby who buys CD's e but he doesn't buy too often din. 3. What is the last song you listened to before this message: Fall for You by Shanice 4. Write down five songs you listen to a lot or mean a lot to you: 1. Fall for You (Shanice) 2. Forever for You (Deodato) 3. I Was Born to Love You (George Duke) 4. Spend My Life with You (Eric Benet and Tamia) 5. You're My You (Nyoy Volante) 5. Who are you gonna pass this stick to? (3 persons and why) Monet - what kind of music do you listen to? Tin - song for your bridal march? Dang - ano songs play mo for your baby?

No comments:

Catching Fire!

Oooh! Another movie for me to watch out for! Catching Fire will come to theaters November 22, 2013!  Here's a sneak peek of the releas...