May 24, 2005

Footprints

You meet a lot of people, they come and go, but there are those that leave footprint in your heart.
Joyce, just want to thank you for all the wonderful wonderful times we've had and I look forward to many more fun times with you. Training would be boring and irritating without you to laugh and make "bitchesa" with. It is rare that I meet someone who in one way or another share my train of thought, someone who sees me at my worst and accepts me still... I know we've only known each other for a few weeks, but you've touched (and colored!) my life in more ways than one. And even though I know we still have a lot of ground to cover, thanks girl, for being a friend..for being MY friend. Here's to sharing not only the fun days ahead but the not-so fun as well. Here's to friendship! Mwah!

No comments:

Catching Fire!

Oooh! Another movie for me to watch out for! Catching Fire will come to theaters November 22, 2013!  Here's a sneak peek of the releas...