June 2, 2005

Just got back from our clinic and the company physician advised me to take another urinalysis. I had UTI daw. Hmm..could this be a factor why we couldn't get pregnant? I'm planning to go to Maxicare and have a urinalysis next week para matreat na ito. Had a great weekend with Hubby. We went to Cavite to attend our niece's 1st birthday and it was quite an adventure for us since we didn't really know how to go there. I was also asleep during the 2 hour trip because we went straight to Cavite after my shift. Sunday saw us at home doing a Star Wars marathon. We borrowed Star Wars IV-VI from our friend Joyce (Thanks Joyce! :) ). Sarap to just laze around! hehehe!

No comments:

Catching Fire!

Oooh! Another movie for me to watch out for! Catching Fire will come to theaters November 22, 2013!  Here's a sneak peek of the releas...