January 8, 2006

Rollercoaster

I am on an emotional rollercoaster today. Feeling happy one minute, really really frustrated the next and then irritable with some people the next minute.

As I am writing this, I am feeling hopeful about something and yet at the same time, frightened about being disappointed again. It's really hard feeling this way. Feeling hopeful and scared at the same time. I am unsure if I would be able to handle the frustration again. I keep my mind busy with some other stuff, but it pops up again.

I tell myself to not hope or expect too much, but it's easier said than done.

Oh well, all in God's perfect time. Right now, it's time to trust the promise Giver and wait...patiently.

No comments:

Catching Fire!

Oooh! Another movie for me to watch out for! Catching Fire will come to theaters November 22, 2013!  Here's a sneak peek of the releas...