February 6, 2007

Simplify

I wish I had more time to scrap. Dang! I am just starting this new hobby and yet I couldn't find the time to do it aargh!

I hate being in the midshift, I can't do anything anymore! I get up out of bed and I get ready for work and go home from work, check my mails (cause GMAIL is blocked here in the office BOO!) and then off to dreamland.

It's funny how all of us are given the same amount of time and yet when I'm on the midshift, I feel like I lack time to do all the things I want to do. Heh! I guess I need to simplify my life, organize it and maybe then I'd find more time to do the things I really want to do - those that really matter anyway. :)

No comments:

Catching Fire!

Oooh! Another movie for me to watch out for! Catching Fire will come to theaters November 22, 2013!  Here's a sneak peek of the releas...