March 31, 2007

Still Here. Still Sane.

I'm still here and I'm still sane. I'm so sorry if my blog seems to be like a Peek-A-Boo game of posts. The past week went by in a blur. I had to help my parents with the move. Yes, it finally happened. It was a bittersweet moment. Sad about leaving and yet excited about their new life. They're all settled now. Things out of the boxes and placed in proper places. I didn't know we had so much stuff! My parents are sentimental folks for sure. I now know where I got my sentimental streak! lol! Our beloved dogs are now in a farm in Batangas, enjoying, I might add. They're romping around the farm like crazy. God is truly good and I thank all of you who prayed with me. Special thank-you shout out to Mia for her help! An old friend of my dad had a farm in Batangas and being a dog-lover himself, took in our pets. I am staying with them right now so I don't have access to the World Wide Web, thus the MIA on posts and on my CTs too! :( I feel bad. But hopefully this weekend I'd be able to post my layouts. Oh and don't get me started on my job, lol! It's been pretty crazy this week. Will tell you about it on my next post. I am actually here in the office so, gotta get back to working mode. Ciao!

No comments:

Catching Fire!

Oooh! Another movie for me to watch out for! Catching Fire will come to theaters November 22, 2013!  Here's a sneak peek of the releas...