May 14, 2007

Green Love

I don’t know if everyone has heard about my favorite site but I just want to say that I love this company.

I read about them when I was blog hopping one day. At first I was hesitant but after reading through the FAQs, I finally jumped in and submitted my blog. I was really excited when my blog, then my first post was approved. Several more approved posts followed and so far I have made close to $200. Not bad for a then PR1 blog. Now, I am getting my own domain and working hard to increase my Google PR Rank so I can get more opportunities.

But it is not always about earning. It’s also about learning. I have gained a lot from other Posties blogs. Because Posties write about the things they love, you get to learn more about them, about their passion, their life. You also learn more about a certain product, or probably discover a great product that you never knew existed.

It’s really not hard to be a part of their growing community. If you have a 90 day old blog, and a PayPal account, submit it for approval. It’s like having ads on blogs. The opportunities are endless and as long as you make time to do some quality posts, you will never go wrong with them. So far my earnings have paid for many of my purchases online. And now I am now saving up for a Canon DSLR camera with my earnings!

Think about it, you have a blog, you write about the things that concern you. Why not get paid to write about the things you love? I know I am!

No comments:

Catching Fire!

Oooh! Another movie for me to watch out for! Catching Fire will come to theaters November 22, 2013!  Here's a sneak peek of the releas...