May 22, 2007

Workaholic Me

I am spending a minimum of 12 hours a day in the office for the past month. This is way out of control. I need to relax a bit and stop thinking about the humongous pile of tasks waiting for me.

Sometimes I ask myself if I am not productive enough. Why would I need to stay that long in there if I don't even take breaks or surf the net like the others do? Am I not prioritizing things right? My husband would be quick to say, "No, you just have a lot on your hands." (Awww. Isn't he sweet?)

I need to tone down this workaholic streak or else I might just plop dead from over fatigue. After all, If I die, the company can easily replace me, right? Stop the morbid thoughts too, Nyree! :P

No comments:

Catching Fire!

Oooh! Another movie for me to watch out for! Catching Fire will come to theaters November 22, 2013!  Here's a sneak peek of the releas...