June 20, 2007

Tomb Raider

I am no gamer but there are a few games that i am fond of playing. There's the SIMS, Metal Gear and my ulitmate favorite is Tomb Raider.

My brother was the one who introduced me to this game, and I immediately got hooked. When Tomb Raider was made into a movie, I made sure I watched. For some time, though, the novelty wore off and I didn't play. But last Sunday, I saw a store that sold Tomb Raider: Anniversary and I grabbed a copy.

The game was like the best of Tomb Raider with a more refined featured Lara and new moves. I am just finding it hard to control the direction of her movements as the camera doesn't follow suit. But all in all, I give it a thumbs up. :)

No comments:

Catching Fire!

Oooh! Another movie for me to watch out for! Catching Fire will come to theaters November 22, 2013!  Here's a sneak peek of the releas...