August 23, 2007

Mint Credit Cards

I've been thinking about getting a credit card these days. My friend is advising me not to because he says it's really hard to manage and pay off. I asked him why he was having a hard time paying off his credit card balance and he said he wasn't able to pay the amount in full and would only pay the minimum balance every month. Well there you go.

I however helped him find a low interest card that has a great credit card balance transfer benefit. I told him about Mint credit cards and about the great benefits they offer. They even offer free additional card for a friend or partner! My friend is really excited about it and will most probably get their services. I told him he better get me a free additional card! lol! I was just kidding of course. I want my own mint credit card!

No comments:

Catching Fire!

Oooh! Another movie for me to watch out for! Catching Fire will come to theaters November 22, 2013!  Here's a sneak peek of the releas...