August 28, 2007

Disoriented

I am feeling disoriented these days - all work related. Since the account is new and a lot of things aren't in place yet, I've only had a maximum of 5 hours of sleep since Thursday. I was even at work last weekend.

Moving to another site is another factor. When you are suddenly plucked out of your comfort zone, wouldn't you be disoriented too? I honestly miss the people I worked with back at the other site. I miss the office. At the new site I am still settling in. Trying to get to know the people. Please don't get me wrong, I am not complaining - just voicing out my stress.

I tell myself this too shall pass. Once the new account settles in a couple of months and I get to know people around, I am sure I will enjoy every bit of my working day as I did with the other site. But for now, I'd have to deal.

No comments:

Catching Fire!

Oooh! Another movie for me to watch out for! Catching Fire will come to theaters November 22, 2013!  Here's a sneak peek of the releas...