August 18, 2007

Missing FRIENDS

I was watching The Ellen Degeneres Show a while ago and one of her guests was Courteney Cox-Arquette. I am a huge F.R.I.E.N.D.S fan so seeing her on the show immediately got my attention. She looks so different now and her voice sounds different too! But seeing Courteney (a.k.a Monica Geller) made me miss Ross, Rachel, Chandler, Joey and Phoebe too! Lol! No hassle though as I immediately popped a season of F.R.I.E.N.D.S after the Ellen show. Can you say addict? LOL!

Speaking of F.R.I.E.N.D.S, I bought Season 2 of JOEY starring no less than Matt Le Blanc. :) The show only has 2 seasons, but man! I had tons of fun watching Joey and his antics! It's a somewhat different Joey Tribbianni though. He has a more serious side now but he still has his suave sex appeal and of course who can miss his "intelligence" *wink*

I wish they'd do a part II of F.R.I.E.N.D.S.

2 comments:

Berto and Kwala said...

hi nyree! i'm a FRIENDS addict myself. i have the dvd's and i also downloaded the script transcripts. memoirzed ko na nga most of their lines! =)

Anonymous said...

Aw akala ko ako lang ang addict sa show na ito. I've watch it once in a while. I still love it kahit re-run hehe.

Catching Fire!

Oooh! Another movie for me to watch out for! Catching Fire will come to theaters November 22, 2013!  Here's a sneak peek of the releas...