October 15, 2007
Allergies
Ugh! I have allergies. To what, I don't have the slightest idea. All I ate today are the normal things I ate. Things I have been eating before with no problems at all. Then suddenly today, my face is all itchy and to top it off, it's all red and splotchy.
I am not sure if I'd be able to make it to work. Oh no, not on a Monday. I have a lot of deliverables and I can't be out. I hope this allergy subsides soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Catching Fire!
Oooh! Another movie for me to watch out for! Catching Fire will come to theaters November 22, 2013! Here's a sneak peek of the releas...
-
Oooh! Another movie for me to watch out for! Catching Fire will come to theaters November 22, 2013! Here's a sneak peek of the releas...
-
I have never wanted to leave this place so bad as now. Gah! I hate who I am becoming. I am always grumpy and negative and always see the bad...
-
ETA : The leave some love thingy is now officially closed since my birthday is officially over lol! I will be announcing the winner tomorrow...
No comments:
Post a Comment