October 15, 2007

More on our Car Dreams

As was posted previously, the husband and I are really planning on buying our own car. I know it entails a lot of cash but we really need it and it serves another purpose that's in line with my new photography hobby. :) Having our own car would mean travelling to out of town places more conveniently thus being able to take more pictures. yey!

We have a car in mind already and we have already started putting in savings for that big purchase. Now, we are currently taking into consideration some miscellaneous (but so important) costs. I am currently researching on Auto Insurance Plans. This is very important becuase no matter how careful you are, you would never know when an accident could strike.

There are really great deals on how to lower your car/SUV insurance. You just need to find the best one for you. And with the advent of the internet, it is really great that we could check on several insurance quotes online.

I will let you know what I find out about this so stay tuned! :)

No comments:

Catching Fire!

Oooh! Another movie for me to watch out for! Catching Fire will come to theaters November 22, 2013!  Here's a sneak peek of the releas...