I am feeling much better now. That sleep did me much good. The only thing is, I slept the whole day and now its time to go back to work - again. Sigh! Oh well, at least it's my last day. I am on leave Friday to cater to some important stuff. Oh my gosh, I feel so lethargic I don't even want to go to work. Come to think of it, I've been feeling like this for weeks. Goodness!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Catching Fire!
Oooh! Another movie for me to watch out for! Catching Fire will come to theaters November 22, 2013! Here's a sneak peek of the releas...
-
Oooh! Another movie for me to watch out for! Catching Fire will come to theaters November 22, 2013! Here's a sneak peek of the releas...
-
I have never wanted to leave this place so bad as now. Gah! I hate who I am becoming. I am always grumpy and negative and always see the bad...
-
ETA : The leave some love thingy is now officially closed since my birthday is officially over lol! I will be announcing the winner tomorrow...
No comments:
Post a Comment